Sunday, July 17, 2005

in the midst of desperation.... GAAHH!!

(sorry, i just had to write this in Tagalog)

nakakamiss makipagusap sa lalake.... ewan ko. I know na I do talk to my guy friends.. pero yung mga talks namin na yun, e mga casual talks lang.. mga ganon lang.. namimiss kong makipagusap ng seryosohan... yung tipong magshashare kayo ng problems sa life... tapos, pagkatapos nyong mag-share.. tatawanan nyo yung isa't isa at sasabihan nyo ang isa't isa ng, "ang drama natin!"

ewan ko... hindi naman ako sawa sa mga babae kong kaibigan e.. pero minsan syempre, gusto ko rin ng point of view ng mga lalake.. kas mas logical sila minsan, since they think with the left side of their brains.... (no offense sa mga girls out there)

masarap makipagusap sa lalake lalo na kapag me kasamang beer! LOL. kasi mas open sa isa't isa.. no holds barred...

ngayon, namimiss ko yung ka-close kong lalake sa Pilipinas. hay nako.. kung bat kasi kelangan pang umalis.. hehehe.. hay nako.. anyway, wish ko lang e makapagusap kami nun minsan.. yun lang pow.

tutulog na ko. titigil ko na kakaisip ko. ahahaha.. lecheng Starbucks na yan, kept me awake until 4. hahahahaha.. sisihin daw ang kape. hay nako.

Anyway, I leave you with a sunset picture that I took while we were cruising through I-405 yesterday. Don't mind the blurry rear lights or the trees. Mind the orange/bluish color of the sky.


A funny anecdote (happened while I was trying to take the picture above):

So, I was trying to take the picture above using the different settings of my camera. I went and tried out the night setting one. I completely forgot that it's default settings was on flash. So, when I fired the shutter, the flash was so bright that it creeped the heck out of my sister.

kapatid: LIANE NAMAN E!! SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I THOUGHT THAT WAS LIGHTNING.

(my mom was reprimanding me for wasting my camera's batteries, while my dad was laughing his ass off)

me: *laughing out real loud*

kapatid: GOD!! Scared me!!

husband ni kapatid: ohhh.. Sam (that's their pet names for each other), it's ok I'm here..

kapatid: (talking with a baby voice) Can you pull over and drop her off this freeway?

husband ni kapatid: (laughing)... it's ok ... I'm here..

(my dad still laughing)


me: Why did you think that was lightning? It's not even raining.. (yeah i know.. bad reasoning.. blame it on the latte i was chugging while i was playing with the camera)

kapatid: AY NAKO!

- THE END

No comments: