Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This sh*t is BANANAS --- B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Gwen Stefani concert

(1) Key Arena concert crowd. (2) Opening. (3) Gwen's opening with Harajuku Girls. (4) Gwen in her stripey outfit. (5) Gwen in her polky dotty outfit. (6) Gwen singing "Cool".

Gwen Stefani said F.U. during her concert last Monday at the Key Arena Center.
..... And to think there were a bunch of little kids who were watching her perform.

I took a lot of pictures, they're not really clear because we were really far from the stage. I also recorded videos of some parts of her show. Check out my Multiply to view them.

My sister bought me a concert shirt worth $40. Goodness. To think I could buy a pair of shoes with that price. Hmmm.. The things that we do for Gwenie. LOL.

---**---

My Flickr site is updated.


** all links open in a new window

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you see MIA open? get any pix or videos?
-Ande@seahost.biz

Anonymous said...

I did but I really didn't care for them so I didn't take any pics or videos.. i have vids and pics of gwen though.. just click on the links..