Monday, November 14, 2005

just because..

(1)

This week is another crazy academic week for me. I have 2 midterms going on on Friday and one paper that is due on Tuesday and to top all that I have Philo readings to read. Oh Joy!

I'm partially thankful that I didn't take any work study job because if I did my energy would just be shut down, as in way down.. probably beyond the "down" that I'm trying to say here.

I'm cramming on my paper right now. Yes, I blame myself for not prioritizing during this weekend. I had 3 days to do it and I chose today of the 3 days to do my first draft. Oh Joy. Well, to my defense, I got my outline down for it last Thursday. All I have to do now, and tomorrow, is form paragraphs and work on my diction. I just pray to God that He will provide wisdom to me despite my lack of responsibility.

(2)

I took some pictures yesterday of some late night restaurants that are near the U. I'm gonna post them on Flickr and maybe here once this week is over with.

(3)

I finally finished watching the Star Wars saga. Episode 6 is my favorite of all. Episode 1 takes second place. By the way, I WUV EWOKS! Because they're so cute and so furry and yeah.. I'm gonna shut up now.

(4)

Lastly, I was informed this weekend that Pisceans are born to love and train animals. INTERESTING.

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

apir tayo. i need a time manager. hahaha. someone who will squeeze my throat when i procrastinate.

well, holidays are coming, and my life just grows brighter. i love Christmas!

misshu!