Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanks for everything. Have a Good Life.

i don't understand why we can't just tell the whole truth about who we really are, like it is as if we sugarcoat our "real" self to people because we are afraid of bad judgments and bad impressions that they will have on us.

i guess we can't really tell the whole truth about ourselves if we are trying to get to know who we are or if we don't really know who we really are. but in making friends or at least if we want to make friends, don't we owe it to the person that we want to be friends with to at least know some (honest) part of us that WE know of?

i don't like hypocrisy.

i don't really care for people who hide their true self from people that they call "friends".

i trashed something again, but it's ok, it wasn't really worth keeping it anyway because it wasn't really the "real" thing.

life has many ways of biting our asses. it is unfair and yes, we have to deal with that till the day that we die.

But even if it's unfair, I'm still thankful for it. I'm still thankful that I'm live in a world created by the one good Being that makes life fair in the end.

And on the thankful note....

I am thankful to God for always being there for me even if I don't acknowledge His presence that much

I am thankful for my family, especially for my mom, for being the kind of person she is and for being sacrificial to every whim and desire of her kids.

I am thankful for my friends, the true ones, the ones that truly cared, the ones that made me laugh, the ones that gave me a shoulder to cry on when I needed it, the ones that made me feel that I'm gonna be alright, the ones that stuck with me through the bad times, the ones that i don't really talk to that much but i know that they're still there, and finally the ones that accepted me for who i am.

I am thankful for Curly, because he keeps me company when i'm going through bored times.

I am thankful for my computer, without it, I would be on the road to self-destruction because of the things that I would see on TV.

I am thankful for my clothes, without them I would be naked.

I am thankful for a warm bed, without it, I would be freezing my ass off.

I am thankful for my fondness of photography and music.

Finally, I'm thankful that I'm breathing right now.

No comments: