Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Dream Photo Assignments

(1) Band Profile

*band picture
*band performing

(2) Candid Profile Shot

*of anyone

(3) Basketball Game

*more action pictures

(4) More Architecture shots

(5) More photojournalistic shots

*for practice means.

---

I miss taking pictures. Man, digital SLR. If only. hmmm..

I'll update my Flickr site this week. I have lotsa pictures to put in it, mostly stuff I took during my newspaper shoots.

---

TOTALLY UNRELATED:

The Side A Album entitled "Acoustic Love Songs" is the perfect CD for those who are soothing a broken heart or those who are going through a break up. The best CD! I listened to it while I was going through mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liane...peram naman aku nung cd...ibuburn ko...hehehe...anung mga kanta nandun?

angge

Liane said...

hindi sakin yung CD na yun.. sa kapatid ko.