Thursday, November 17, 2005

HAHA.

I have two midterms tomorrow and look at what I'm doing.

Besides blogging, I've been in and out of FRIENDSTER and MYSPACE.

crap.

BAAAHH!!!

----

got this idea from Peyton's Podcast:

Top Five Albums that I will bring on a deserted island:

1. No Doubt, The Singles - 1992-2003
2. Mix CD of my Top 18 Favorite Alternative Songs
3. Lifehouse Mix CD
4. Linkin Park Mix CD
5. Coldplay Mix CD

Why did I get hooked on Alternative/Independent music?

I was asking myself this question as I was walking from the bus stop to my house. I've been REALLY hooked on the genre since 2002? or 2001? I can't remember.

Anyway, I'm hooked because it's less irritating than the hiphop/rap, mainstream, and mush that I keep hearing over and over again on the radio.

I'm sleepppyyyy..

2 comments:

Ina said...

Hahahaha. I can totally relate. I keep on asking myself. But it's cool though... somehow, alternative and rock has more soul than pop and r&b. So yeah. Ha. :)

Liane said...

OH!! YEAH!! hahahah.. a whole lotta soul than them hiphop.. but you know, i have to admit SOME hiphop have some.. ie Kanye West, except for his Gold Digger sound.. hehehe..