Sunday, October 02, 2005

Iskul.

School is good. School is great.

1) I love love my classes.

- Economics - I now know what the word ECONOMY means. I always had the impression that the word economy pertains to financial stuff. Well, in this class, I learned that it's not. Fascinating. Me want to learn more.

- Intro to Philosophy - Ahhhh.. this is my writing class, the one that will fulfill the writing requirement of my major. If this is this, then that is that. But if this is that, then that is this.

- Biochemistry - The chemistry of biology will be revealed in this class. So far, I'm loving it. Although the pH talks and the buffer talks are kinda throwing me off a bit.

I just got the rest of my books last Friday. Thank GOD! I was starting to panic because I haven't done any reading for my Philosophy class (One of the university's gazillion libraries had my Econ book on reserve, so I had no problem with that.), and my section started to discuss what the Apology of Plato is and how was Philosophy described by our professor (who by the way is the one who wrote the textbook that we are using for that class.) last Friday. But all is well now because my books are here.

2) I got a "job" at the university's newspaper, The Daily. It's a photographer position.

3) I got lost X times in that campus. I swear. LOL. It's a pretty big campus. And I think this is one of the rare times that I wish that I know how to use a bike.

4) BYE for now.

:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ewww.....philosophy.
what's your job? sounds EXCITING.