Friday, October 07, 2005

For the sake of updating you about my (fill in) life.

While I was walking in the Health Sciences Library at the U, I saw a doctor listening to an iPod while walking. Seeing that made me smile because it made me realize that going into medicine does not mean giving up your other niches (i.e., in my case, music and photography).

I am starting to feel the college stress again. I'm currently struggling with some of my Biochem class' concepts, which is sad because the concepts that I'm struggling with are concepts that I took up when I was in General Chem. People, I'm one of the living proofs that if you don't study a "step" in a sequence very well, you will most likely to not do good in the next "step".

Another stress is my Philosophy class. I never thought how annoying overanalyzing is until I started that class. Reading the textbook is a pain in the butt because most of the essays are 16 pages long and are written by major overanalyzers. And if you know me very well, you know that I don't like reading that much, especially forced reading. Anyway, I'll stop complaining, the professor makes up for the long readings during class anyway. She explains the readings in layman's term and she makes the class fun by being frank and to the point.

So far my life as a transfer is ok. I'm just not use to walking a lot. Yesterday, I attended FASA's meeting that was on the other side of the campus from where I am. Oh the joys of walking back and forth.

Ok, class time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stress ka din sa philosphy ah! ako rin. i've been rambling about it. it's taking my time talaga. anyhoo, we can do this.