Sunday, October 09, 2005

@ 10/08

10/08

@ The weather cooperates with me today. It knows what I'm currently feeling. I'm in Starbucks right now, trying to burn my brain cells out and currently regretting not bringing my camera with me so I could shoot how great this day was for me.

@ Doctors are the third cause of premature deaths: As stated by a stranger to me while I was studying Philosophy.

@ My friend was right, I was not the disturbingly dramatic girl that I am now before. I don't know what caused me to change into this way. I'm taking another friend's advice, take a shot of C2H5OH and whatever it is that's making you dramatic will surely be way out of your head the next day.

@ My job may not give me much in the financial means of things, but it will surely make me happy to see my photo printed out every week in that paper.

@ Being f*cked up means being inspired to do some good work, whether it be in the arts or in sciences.

5 comments:

Ina said...

Being f*cked up means being inspired to do some good work, whether it be in the arts or in sciences.

Oh man I totally agree. Being down really pushes a person to get her ass up to start feeling useful. Hehehe. So, it has its perks after all.

Great picture by the way... I would give anything to see my work printed out ever week. Kainggit. Have fun in school :)

...and give me a shot of that chemical thingy mixture that you were talking about. I'm too madrama na rin eh. Hehe :)

Anonymous said...

ina - oh heck yeah!! hahaha.. that's why I "sometimes" love being down because I can actually get school works done. thanks for dropping by... :D

Anonymous said...

ako naman disagree. i mope a lot, and i get so mad i scream a lot. no good. :(

Anonymous said...

gail - i usually do that before doing the school work stuff.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

may ndi sumipot...bwhahahahhah