Friday, October 28, 2005

friendly and familiar faces back home and a whole lot of random stuff.

i miss them sooooooooo...

damn you guys for being in sembreak!!! LOL... joke lang.. ihihi...

anyway, i miss them.

I've been trying to call one of them, but she's not answering her phone (well, it's either that, or her cellphone is trying to be primitive again). BAHHH!!

Sana binabasa nyo 'to 'no?? But knowing you guys well, you don't have much time and patience to read this.

anyway, despite the fact that you guys are not reading this. i'll still write messages....

Lin-Lin
-- PARE!! yang cellphone mo itapon mo na!!! langya naman, ilang beses na kitang tinatawagan at ilang beses na rin akong niloloko nang cellphone mo na yan.. dude, when was the last time I talked to you???? I think it was your birthday.. tagal na rin men.. a month and a half..

Lenn -- as if i don't call you every other week.. sooo, i don't miss you that much.. hahahahaha.. joke.. miss kita sobra, kasi ang kulit mo!! hahahahaha.. dude, pare, kelangan natin ulit gawin yung inuman with gin?? remember that time when we're at nyo's place?? hahaha.. nung binilhan tayo nila Ron ng gin? tapos hindi natin naubos? tapos pinagalitan tau kasi di natin naubos?? hahahaha..

Joy -- hahahaha.. I saw you go online sa YM last night, but I went offline naman.. hehehe..

Heidi -- pagawa mo na yang house phone nyo!

Nat-- go on a break!! magpapetition ka sa school mo!! 1 month break from all the things they're putting you through.. i miss our bonding times on the phone.. kahit na alam ko na never kitang tinawagan kapag andito ko sa seattle........ and me miss our serious talks with some serious banterings about how dramatic each can get.. hahaha.. gets mo ba yun?? men, take a break!! and I promise I'll call you!! hahahaha..

Who else am i missing? dami!! hahahahaha.. yung isa siguro tatawagan ko sa araw na feel ko.. hahaha.. nakakatamad naman makipagusap sa tao kapag hindi mo alam kung anong ikukuento mo e....

Sayang, di ako makakauwi next year.. GRRR.. leche kasi e.. pero ok lang.. siguro Christmas next year uuwi ako!! WIIIHHH!!! I want too!! AYY!! that's an idea... ma-ipropose nga sa nanay ko.. HMMM... Salit kami ng tatay ko, ako sa Pilipins, tapos sya dito.. hahahaha.. mapagipunan nga.. para half bayaran ko, half bayaran nila.. hahahahaha.. kukuha na ko ng mas magandang trabaho next year.. para me pera for that!! o diba?? ang ganda ng plan ko??!!! excited na ko.. hahahaha.. Christmas with KIDS!! WIHHH!!! WAIIIITTT.... I just realized that Christmas is a peak season over there.. MEEENNN... haaa.. maybe I'll save a quarter of the ticket money.. who knows?? ipropose ko lang naman e.. hahahaha... basta... bala na si God.. Sana payag si momsy.. I will work hard sa studies, para pumayag.. hahahaha.. para incentive na lang yun.. wihhh!! Christmas next year in da Pilipins!!!

----

Hmmm.. I just realized that I posted something everyday this week (except for yesterday). HAHAHA.. I made up for the past week of no posting.. hahahaha..

----

By the way, regarding the last wish of the previous post, I really want to be that. Seriously. I mean, if I can do artsy shots, why can't I do photojournalistic shots?? Hmmm.. the past shots I made for the paper, wasn't all that. Napangitan ako, especially the last one.. I guess I could say that I'm practicing, so I shouldn't be so hard on myself.. hayy.. I have two weeks to collect assignments.. hahahahahaha.. Sana maraming ibigay.. hmmm... practice na 'to.. By the way, I should be able to stop being intimidated by the pro amateurs/pro in the staff.. la lang.. parang nakakababa lang kasi makiwork sa kanila, kasi ang gagaling ng mga shots nila.. haayy.. pero nakakatuwa kasi hindi sila yung tipong nagrerelease ng intimidating aura (I'm the only one that's actually feeling intimidated by them.. they're actually not releasing anything to me.. basta!! gets nyo na yun!! ehehhe.. ), kasi tinutulungan nila ako, tinuturuan nila ako.. tapos la lang.. parang they don't really put a lot of "pressure" on me since alam nila na bago ako.. basta ok sila!! hehehe.. sana hindi na ako mahiyang makisama sa kanila.. hehehe.. for those of you who know me well, I'm not really good at being social with people.. it's either they come up to me, or I don't talk to them at all.. hahaha.. yes.. I'm that much of a snob.. which is why I don't have a lot of friends.. hehehe..

By the way, my digital camera sucks at taking photoj pictures.. IT SUCKS!! Just look at the link of the last picture I took.. grrr... well.. actually... either the camera just sucks at taking photoj pictures or I didn't set the settings right. DAMN IT!! I need practice!!! I really wanna be good.. I wanna have a niche with photoj pictures too!! haayy.. pano kaya kung wala akong talent in taking photoj 'no?? grrr... oh well.. at least I will know that photoj is not my area of expertise.. makikita ko within this quarter.. I'm aiming for getting a picture in the front page of the paper.. hahahaha.. mangyari kaya?? HMMMM.. I shall wait and see..

----

A conversation I had with my sister two weeks ago (I think):

sister: so Liane, I have a question for you, what are you gonna do after you're done with college?

me: I HAVE NO IDEA. (I'm saying this to her with a big smile on my face.)

----

I just had coffee, hence the very long and random post.

Narealize ko nga lang pala this morning na maganda pala ang MORNINGS. hehehe.. 'la lang.. kasi while I was walking down the University Way, on the way to campus, na-feel ko lang na ang ganda ng MORNINGS.. hehehe.. 'la lang.. feel ko lang na at that moment while I was walking, I started to appreciate MORNINGS.. hehehe.. sayang sana dinala ko yung camera ko para napicturan ko yun.. HMP!!

Sige yun lang.. magrereview na ko para sa Philosophy.. I have a 4 pt quiz mamayang 11:30.. hahahaha.. oo nga pala, I don't like this philosopher because he's writings are confusing when I read them. His name is David Hume and according to my Philo TA, he's one of the most influential philosopher in the history of philosophy. I wonder what exactly made him influential when his writings are really hard to grasp. I guess people back in the days had more patience in understanding a Scottish man.

2 comments:

Ina said...

Awww... I can totally relate with missing your friends. Damn, my cellphone always has no credit coz everytime I refill it i end up calling my friends from back in the Philippines. Nothing beats shared history. :)

Oh... and I think that it's really cool to have no idea what you want to do in life. It makes you more open to accepting great opportunities. Diba? :) Take care :)

PS. I'm so stupid in trying to read the spam verification thing. This is my second try. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

oo nga e.. mga leche nga lang cause they're so hard to reach.. it's either they're not answering their phones or when they do answer, they're doing something.. haayy.. oh well..

about the life thing.. yeahh, i agree with yah! hehehe.. kaya nga ngaun e, parang nagtataka sila, baket ako kumuha ng trabaho na hindi naman related sa field ko.. e yun, sabi ko na lang sa kanila.. "e ganon e, gusto ko iba muna yung work ko.. kasi nagaaral na nga ako ng science tapos nagtratrabaho pa ako ng related sa science.. hehehe.. medyo nakakaloko yun.. "

anywho.. yun lang! hehee.. thnks nga pala sa pagdrop by.