Sunday, August 21, 2005

Makata lang.

Forget about my last post. I figured that I was too frustrated during the time that I wrote it, which is really the main reason why I wrote it, to let the frustrations out. But anyway, I'm not frustrated anymore.

Anyway, I leave you with this:

"minsan akala natin na kapag nakuha na natin ung isang bagay na pinakagugusto natin, magiging masaya tau..kahit malabo talaga na makamit natin un, palagi natin ipinanalangin na sana dumating ang panahon na maabot na rin natin ang ating mga pangarap..pero kadalasan kapag dumating na ang pagkakataong iyon, doon lang natin maiintindihan na hindi pala un ang talagang kailangan natin sa buhay..ang hirap para sa ating pakawalan ang mga pangarap natin..natatakot tau harapin ang realidad na nasa harapan natin ngayon..pero hanggang kailan? tanging oras lamang at ang Diyos ang nakakaalam.."
from: Grai
She wrote this in a sorta poetic way, well, at least that's my impression of it. But I sorta got something out of it. I've been wanting a lot of things that are out of my reach and I keep praying and hoping that one of these days, God will provide them to me.

Those lines from her made me think that what if these things were provided to me, will I be ecstatic? Will I be extremely happy that finally the one thing that I've been asking for for the longest time is finally given to me? Will I be fulfilled by the fact that I've already been rewarded the right to have those things?

I guess I won't know for sure what I would feel.

But those words from her gave me the option to think that I may not be fulfilled as I think I would be if those things were provided to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR ASKING.
I shut down my first xanga. I have a new one now and the address is below:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=istorya

Anonymous said...

something happen this week that made me agree to this blog.

Anonymous said...

oy! sorry. i wasn't able to make phone calls. i was too tired from my lakwatsa.

keep me in tough na lang about our plans. basta, i am working m-f from 8:30 am - 5 pm. So, i am available after.

sha! bye

grai said...

wow. share naman jan, liane..thanks for taking the time to read my blog..mishu! :)