Wednesday, August 03, 2005

In the THIRD.

Do you know a person who goes hogwild in taking pictures? Well, you do now. Meet her:


Last night, she planned on going to the University of Washington to check out a journal at its Chemistry library that she will use for her Organic Chemistry class assignment. True to her word, after she dropped her mom off at work, she was off to the university to perform her objective.

After doing some school work at the library, she decided to go on a walk around the campus (well, ALMOST around the campus). Equipped with her digital camera, she started taking pictures of every architecture and every naturistic things that she sees.

Two long hours and eight dollars later, she found herself exhausted while driving back north to pick up her mom.

When she arrived home, she plopped herself on her bed and turned on her computer. She decided to upload the pictures that she took during her solo tour at the university campus.

After the uploading process, she took a peek at the photographs that she took. All 98, large resolution, photographs.

OK, so yes, I kind of went crazy on taking photographs. Seriously, I did not realize that I was taking that much pictures, while I was taking them (did that make sense at all?).

It was fun taking a tour all by myself. It made me realize how excited I am to actually go to that school. That BIG, LARGE, ENORMOUS school.

Anyway, I'll post the pictures when I get the chance to edit them out. Damn, I just realized that I have a lot to edit, and to think I already deleted some that I didn't like. There goes my school work schedule.

Here's a preview:

The Front Entrance of the Suzallo Library.

3 comments:

Gail T. said...

hey, that picture previw you took is amazing. i must say, the suzallo library did not look like that when i first visited. props!

*JJ* said...

mann..am i partly glad that i wasn't able to go wit chu..see..if i did, first, i would've ruined it, coz you wouldn't have been able to see the big picture (you and UW) wit me tagging along..hahah (feeling, yes i know..heheh)..second, i kinda "pictured" myself within the 98 pictures you took!!my gosh!!!hehhehe..but, im glad you had fun going, all by your lonely self..haha..

Anonymous said...

GAIL - it was really pweety.. If it wasn't so hot, I would've taken a hundred pictures of that library alone. WEHEHEHE..

JENN - YEAHHHH.. I guess you're right.. not that I'm saying I'm glad you didn't come.. hehehe.. But anyway, I already narrowed the 98 pictures down to ummm... 71.. hmm.. that's not really narrowing it down now is it?? hehehe..