Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Amides, Nitriles, Alkenes, Esters, Malonates.. What's the meaning of life again?

Oh, Right. I forgot. Our own body (our life) is based on organic chemistry, hence the term, ORGANIC. Med students, AM I RIGHT??

It has already sank into me of how much reactions I need to remember for the ACS exam that I will be taking on Thursday. I have two and a half more days to study for that test and my Math comprehensive final test. Pray that I won't lose my head after Thursday.

..... Must think positive thoughts.

..... Must think Wild Waves on Saturday.

.... Must think Canada, sometime in the next few weeks.

.... Must think of UW registration in the next two weeks (ok.. how did this get here?)

.... Must think late-night TV, watching those crime drama shows on TNT.

.... Must think happy thoughts...

.... Must buy a cast for my right arm after Thursday is over... because my arm would probably be numb/sore after all the writing that I did. (WAH?)

.... Must think positive...

.... I MUST DRINK COFFEE RIGHT NOW. STARBUCKS, here I come.


BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh! punta kang wild waves this saturday?? may plano pa naman kami ni amalia mag-bbq...imbitado LAHAT!grrrrr...=p

goodluck sa finals!

angge