Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Feast of the.... ummm.. what's the English word for "Nayon"?

1. It was an OK event. It was so hot that day though. Sun was shining so bright. Its rays just stung our skin like there was no tomorrow (Ok, I exaggerated that part.. but seriously, it was really hot.. MANILA hot...).

2. I had my craving for pansit palabok fulfilled. Although, it tasted like well.. I dunno.. I can't describe it without using "evil" words.

3. We saw this booth stand where they were selling "Filipino-labeled" t-shirts. It was expensive though, $15 for a shirt. But Jenn bought one!

This is the design of the shirt she bought

This is me, trying to... umm.. model? it.

4. There was a looonnnng line at the food booth that sells the supposedly, "Best HALO HALO in this side of Manila". The "BEST" costs $4; it tasted like WATER.

I took this picture while we're in line to buy.

5. The Filipino-American Student Association, also known as FASA, based at the University of Washington had a booth there too. I grabbed some info because I'm planning to join it. Coolness.

BEST PART of the DAY: PICTURE TRIPPINGS!!!

pista1

.... on the way home .....

pista2

.... and because Jenn and I got bored, pinagtripan namin si Carl at si Kuya God.. wehehehe ....

pista3

No comments: