Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm quoting my sister here.

"Friends come and go.... But regardless of whatever stormy weather that you encounter, the friend that sticks with you means that that person is your true friend."

OK!!!!

HELL WEEK starts on Monday. I swear, never in my life have I imagined me experience a hell week during summer. GRR!! I haven't really done anything productive, yet. I'm just, well, not inspired to do them right now. Tomorrow, or should I say today, if ever I wake up early (meaning around 2pm early in the afternoon) I promised myself that I will go straight to finishing that summary paper for my Organic Chemistry class. Then, after finishing that, which will probably take the whole afternoon, I will start studying for my ACS Organic Chemistry test. Then, if I get bored studying Organic Chemistry, I will move on to Calculus and do the 3 paper notes that I will be using for my final exam for that class.

On another note, it has been a weird past two weeks. I've been affected about certain things that I'm supposed to be not affected by, since well.. it doesn't concern me at all. I dunno. HAAYY.. All I can say is... THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

makata tlaga.. wlang ka duda duda...