Wednesday, April 02, 2008

musings of the entry level person

i am seeing many openings in the science field right now. 
i think that where i am at right now is where God wants me to be. 
i think He wants me to just chill for a bit and probably start looking for the job after i come back from PI. 

i'll treat this new job like as if i'm working in a hospital. working with people, helping them and caring for them, that's the main reason why i applied there anyway, for the people relations. i think it's telling me that i need to get good at it so that when i apply in a hospital, relating to different types of people would be like putting the icing on a cake for me. 

i think it will be worth it. in the long run it will. i have faith and i will continue to have faith no matter how confusing the circumstance might be. 

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

congrats on finishing school. :D

when are you going to pinas? inggit ako. :D

good luck with the job search. to you and to me. :D heehee. i want to leave my job na. asap sana. pero iba ang timetable ni Lord. :D