Friday, April 04, 2008

Studying

It amazes me that I have more time to write right now than before. I have way too much in my mind that I need to jot down. 

I am starting to study for my med school test, although I need a set schedule to study all the subjects as it is quite a lot to cover. I hate working on set schedules sometimes since when there's an unexpected "disturbance" to it I get really frustrated and end up throwing away the schedule and making a new one and this vicious cycle starts revolving. 

Anyway, I am trying to tackle genetics, which is the part where I am the least familiar with in all the subjects since I did not really study genetics in detail before. I am thankful for the videos that was bought for me though because reading and writing these huge amount of material alone is not going to do me any good. 


No comments: