Monday, April 28, 2008

mutual funds


I always wonder why I can't get a job at Starbucks.. 
I am always amazed at how baristas work behind the counter whenever I visit a store. 

Anyway, here's another article from the same website as the link above: 


Visit Starbucks Gossip for your daily coffee news and tips.

I am back to looking at street style blogs again. I'm still taking pictures and I'm still shy asking people if I could take their pictures (mostly because I have this complex about how people roll their eyes when they see me holding a camera). 

---
Anyway, ZOOLOGY is cool, I just got done with a midterm and a lab practical. By the end of this class, I would probably have a well-developed fascination about animals. 

** Did you know that pandas have six fingers?? 
** Did you know that we, humans, evolved from fish-like animals?
** Did you know that earthworms have actual organs inside their squirmy, yucky body?
** Did you know that there are many (>10) orders of insects?
** Did you know that there is a cool website called Tree of Life

---

Grad stuff orders coming up soon. 

---

I am working in retail again. I don't want to let go of the job. At least not until I figure out what my next step in life will be. 

 



No comments: