Friday, March 28, 2008

one class

some people will say that i have it easy. they're right, i do have it easy. but i don't want it to be this easy. damn, i think i miss school already and to think i haven't "walk" the "walk" yet. in three months time i will only have one class to challenge myself with and i don't think it will be a piece of cake. the easiest thing to say is, "i will have it easy, this is just one class, i will have all my attention focused on this class", but really if one is to think hard about it, it won't be easy at all. i will have to double to focus that i had when i was taking three classes because one class is so easy to take advantage of. 

damn it, why didn't i take this class before? 

i am still praying, wishing and hoping for a miracle in the job department that will cover me for the next two months. 

i am still obsessing with photography and its quirks. This is what happens when you abandon a hobby for two years, i tend to embrace it so tightly that sometimes i end up "glueing" myself to it in the process. my only defense is, it's my only form of de-stressing or my form of escaping from reality. 

my spring break wasn't all that, stupid sun won't come out. but here's a head scratcher: it snowed yesterday. Snow in spring, i like it. 

april next week. good gosh. 2 more months. so quick. 

No comments: