Monday, June 06, 2005

Finals Week.

I just realized how much rambling I did on yesterday's entry (or I should say entries). I had way too much time in my hands last weekend that instead of studying for the two finals that I will be having on Thursday, all I did was surf, blog, blogread, listen to music and sleep. Hmm.. talk about preparing. I wonder how I will do on those finals? Cumulative finals that is. Damn. Haa.. And now, as you can tell, instead of studying, I'm blogging. This is the reason why I don't like to stay here in my house these days; I never get anything productive done. All I do is work with my computer or sleep. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Ok.. I'm going to sleep.. I'm tired... hehehe.. YEAHH... Ask me on Friday how my finals went and you're most likely will be hearing this from me: "WAAAAAHHHHH".

1 comment:

*JJ* said...

prioritize!!!heheheh..


PS:luk!i got me my own username!!:P..how original huH!!