Saturday, June 25, 2005

Compilation of this Week's...err.. Stuff ...


Fete De La Musique

I wish I was in the Philippines to experience this:

Fete de la Musique


It's a musical event featuring OPM bands from different genres of music.

I'm craving live artist performance, not the concert, but the bar type performance, acoustic performance that is. I hope I'll get the chance to see some after graduating. I hope.



DREAMS

I don't know whether I should believe in dreams or not.

I sometimes find myself not wanting to believe them because of how exaggerated they can get. Yet, sometimes I believe them for they seem to answer the questions that I have in my waking stage.

*
I searched Google about God and dreams and I got this from this:

"After this, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy: your old men shall dream dreams , and your young men shall see visions in those days I will pour out my spirit upon servants and maidens. I will show wonders in the heavens above, and tokens in the earth beneath: blood and fire, and the vapor of smoke."

Do you believe that dreams are one of the ways God communicates with us?

GRADES

My mom was the FIRST one to look at my spring quarter grades. She asked me, "NAKAPASA KA BA NITO??" (did you pass these classes at all?), I said, "I DON'T KNOW MOM, I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT THEM YET AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT THEM AT ALL". I haven't looked at them myself and I don't want to look at them at all. The thought of seeing a much lower GPA than last quarter's one just kills my esteem.

No comments: