Saturday, May 21, 2005

Stuck in A Moment

"waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, useless and disappointing."
--- Sam to Austin in A Cinderella's Story

I watched A Cinderella's Story again today. I couldn't do anything today that doesn't involve my bed in it. The upper one quarter of my body is hurting a lot right now. WOOT. Time to see the doctor; the idea that I dread the most.

I watched Star Wars Episode 3 yesterday with friends. It's a better movie than the second one. I'm thinking now that I should rent Episodes 4-6 since I completely have forgotten about what happened in those movies. I watched it like a few years back when I was still a kid.

MMKAI.. Time to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finalee!!u'll be seeing the doctor..ur like a walking dormant of everything..bwahhaaa..kidding!!!it'll be fine..dont worry..they're mostly gonna focus on ur whiplash thingy...ill be dur..hihihihi...

grai said...

liane..trips ko ung quote mo ah..haha.. salamat sa comment mo sa blog ko..i'll email you na lang what happened..pero sana wag na xa manggulo kasi 2 kami nung friend ko inaway..haay.. cheap talaga.. haha.. ingatz.. mishu. :)