Thursday, May 26, 2005

carpa diem

a friend told me to "seize the moment". carpe diem daw. (ahem.. kleia.)

i don't think i can do it. i'm afraid to get hurt. i'm afraid to get burned. i'm afraid that i won't be able to live up to the moment.

hmm.. talk about living a good life.

back to the uptight and rigid moi.....

errr... University of Washington accepted me!! WIHH!!!!!

So.. that entry that I made about me going to Seattle Pacific University ... hehe.. erase it from the memory.. hehehe..

GAIL... SARAH... Please don't kill me... :D

2 comments:

grai said...

hehe..i-upload ka pa..may prob kasi..nwei, viktor samuel fontanilla..why? hehe..miz yah, liane. :)

Anonymous said...

beshyy.. u know where carpe diem got me? crying my ass off last night and this morning, i had to call chim and make him come over kahit na inde pa ko naliligo.. nakapajamas pa ko na tipong 1pm na ko nakaligo.. hahaha! but yea.. im fine now.. supafly! hahaha!

-u know who.. UR LOVER! cno pa ba???