Monday, May 16, 2005

Fickle-Fickle

I've been a very fickle person for the past week or so. I delete entries that I post, I change my mind about my major, I change my mind about "other" stuff, and the list just goes on. I'm starting to annoy myself.

The reason why I'm indecisive? I honestly don't know.

But I have my reasons on why I've been deleting entries. First of all, I don't think that their content sends out what I'm really trying to say and second of all, I just thought that they were a bit too shallow.

Anyway, my mom did my laundry again for the second week in a row. I'm not complaining, I just don't want her to do it, I want ME to do it. I told her about it and she just gave me her signature "taray" look and said, "dapat nga mag-thank you ka imbis na magangal ka". So, yes she has a point there, but still, I feel that I'm the one who should be responsible for it since it is my stuff. Hay.. Mothers .. You can't live without them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well do something about it!!start doing ur laundry earlier..so ur mom wont be "forced" to do them for you..hehhehe..common sense ya?!?hhaahah..jokeeee...buti k pa xa ngllaba pra sayo..eh ako..ako n nga naglaba..ako pa magfofold..ako pa mgpu-put-away!!how cruel is that!!hehhee..kidding!!!!i still love ur mom..heheehe..

Anonymous said...

HALLLOO??? She's not forced! She was doing her laundry too.. so she thought she do mine na rin..