Saturday, May 07, 2005

BIG Realization

I just realized that my dog, Curly, is a BIG WEIRDO.

Here's why:

1. He's afraid of things that are smaller and less stronger than him, i.e., the vacuum cleaner, plastic bags, folding tables, the can of chocolates, and well, I already forgot the other stuff.

2. He still sleeps in this teeny tiny bed that he sleeps in when he was little. Just look:

Curly in his teeny tiny bed


3. He likes his DRY dog food wet. He hasn't been eating his food dry for the past week and I always catch him eating our other dog's food (which we wet because our other dog can't chew well anymore). So I figured today, why not wet his food with water? So, after I put water in his food, he started eating it. Here's proof:


Curly's a Weirdo

Is there such a saying as "what the master IS like, IS what the dog will be like"? Cause, I swear if there is one, I will laugh my ass off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAhHAHAHHAHA...SO ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU ARE A BIG WEIRDO TOO?!?!?HEHHEHE..SORRY!!IM JUST PARAPHRASING UR POINT..HEHHEE..I KNOW U R!!HEHEH..NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT..HAHAHHAHAH..JOK JOK JOK!!AWAVU!!HHEHEEH..

Anonymous said...

i thought they just meant facial features (like owner, like pet).