Monday, January 24, 2005

it's close, but not that close.

it has been a while since i've written a close to interesting entry in this blog. i must admit that i've been toying around with my previous entries, writing about non-sensible crappas. i haven't been able to get a clear view of what's in my head these past days, which is the main reason for all the non-sensible entries you have read by the way. i'm in the dumps right now and i have no idea why. it must be the stress and the pressure that i'm feeling or maybe it's something else, something else that i don't know.

but however crappy the days have been for me, i have always managed to keep a smile on my face. a smile that can keep me from looking insane in front of people.

i promise, i will write something positive and cheery once i get the inspiration back.

have a good week y'all.

No comments: