Thursday, January 06, 2005

Hassled or Frazzled?

On my way home today, I was contemplating on what to write about in this blog. However, my mind was full of new tools, newly learned stuff, 1st week hassles of a college quarter, and believe it or not, work ethics. So I dismissed the thought and went on thinking of what I could possible do that would make this evening productive. But when I arrived at the house, the writing or should I say, the ranting BUG hit me.

When I arrived home, my mom related to me that my sister Lee, will not be able to send the CSI (Christian School International) transcripts (c/o my sister Leah, who will be coming back to Seattle this Sunday) that I requested for her to get. They were high school transcipts that I need to be able to complete my transfer applications. In the act of being curious on why such issue happened, I decided to call our PI house to know exactly what went on. My sister Leah answered the phone, I asked her what happened with the transcript thing and she said: "ano ka ba? we can't do it, we've been pretty busy, tapos nagkasakit pa si Kuya Ice mo, tapos wala pang magaalaga sa mga bata, and wala pang sasakyan".

I could understand the part where my bro-in-law got sick and my nieces having no baby sitter around to look after them, but the part of not being able to have any ride to use to go to Los Banos, just ticks me off. There are a ton of jeepneys out there that has a route going LB and they don't want to use that? I know they have kids to take care, but I know for a fact that my sister Lee has no problem in taking the kids out for a ride going to Los Banos or to anywhere else for that matter.

On another note, I think I'm being selfish. Yes, lugging two kids around town is a bit of a hassle and it's also not the best idea to have a sick adult go out of a polluted environment. And yes, it's not my place to get all pissed off about this for my sister Lee, have requested things to me that I haven't fulfilled. So yes, it is not my place to get all pissed off about this.

I guess I'm just hassled right now because the UW application is due in a month and I haven't completed half of the requirements yet.

YES, I know, I'm a PROCRASTINATOR and I'm a SELFISH B. 'Nuff said.

I'm gonna go and study Organic Chemistry now.

No comments: