Monday, September 27, 2004

College Blues - Back To School

Fall Quarter has officially started. Spending two hours in Shoreline was a relief and at the same time nerve wracking. I have two campus classes and an online class, so time management is going to play an important role this quarter. BIG TIME.

Math 124- I'm taking the first thread of the three thread system of the Calculus subject. Calculus is just like Technology, it can either be your friend or your enemy. I don't know which it will be for me, but I can feel that it will be challenging.


my calculus book

Chemistry 160- I'm taking the last thread of the three thread system of the Inorganic Chemistry subject. During the class orientation, I was a bit surprise about the information I read about our Final Exam. It consists of 2 parts: the first part was a 50-minute ACS (American Chemical Society) Standardized Exam and the second part was a comprehensive 60-minute exam of the final Chemistry Thread. The part that surprised/scared me? The ACS Test. Truth be told, I am no good in taking standardized tests. Standardized tests are like enemies to me. They tend to burn me once I get the TEST SCORES itself.


my chem book

English 102 (Research and Writing) - AHHHH... a break from the Science and Math world. BUT... this is the online (writing) class. This is where I could tend to slack off, therefore, this is where I need to give extra effort in order to get the GPA that I want by the end of this quarter. Hopefully, this class will relax me and steer me away for a moment from differentiation and chemicals.



my english books


To all you back to school people out there, have a good year! God bless y'all!

No comments: