Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow, really, SNOOWWW??

I hear that the Pacific Northwest will get another round of snow starting at 4 am tomorrow. I say to Mother Nature: "How about RAIN instead?". 

I am not up for another bout with icy cold weather and I am definitely not feeling a drive during the time little tiny flakes of powder come falling on my windshield. 

--- 

I almost went into a panic mode earlier while I was driving home. I decided to take the risk of taking a closer route going home today instead of the "safe" route (As many of you know steep hills + ice do not go well together and the routes that gets me home quicker have hills in them). Today, I figured to take the one near Costco thinking that the nice "de-icer" guys have already thawed the area. They did. I was glad for that, but I was not so glad in the situation that I was put in, or rather I put myself in. I got stuck in the middle of the intersection because some sort of "disturbance" happened at the foot of the hill. SOB. I swear, I almost entered panic mode because cars from left to right of me are trying to sneak by me since my side turned to red light. It felt like they were going to hit me. OH! and a EFFIN car coming from my rear decided to PASS me on my right. WUTTTTT???? really? must he? I mean where in the world is his common sense. And OH! the audacity to get mad at me.. DUHH!! AHOLE! It's not my fault that there was a disturbance down there! 

I swear Seattle drivers, EXTREME!  They are rather too safe when the weather is nice and warm, but when it comes to snowy or rainy weather, they just want to speed up like they're late for something.

I'm done ranting. 

No comments: