Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas is upon us

I am so close to finishing all my Christmas gifts. 

(JAN JEN MARIE, GOOD GOSH WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS????)

Anywho.. I just need to print some stuff out and I am good to go. Now if I can only find the determination to actually print those stuff out. 

Anyway, here's my wish list that is ranked base on order of must-have for me:

1)  AMERICAN APPAREL GIFT CARD - I would love to own one of their multipurpose items like the circle scarf that's worth $28. (image from American Apparel Website)


2) Studded bracelet - I am into 1970s punk era of jewelry. These babies are the ones that inspired me to start wearing bracelets. I recently came across a leaf hinged bracelet and I didn't even buy it thinking about all those pretty studded bracelets that I see, but cannot afford, online. Like this: CC SKYE



3) For Love 21 Gift Card - I am too cheap to buy items from this store these days since I know that the quality isn't that good

4) PSP + Mortal Kombat or Prince of Persia Game





No comments: