Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bags inspired my Gwenie

This was my first Harajuku Lovers bag.

Hay lab it.

This bags are ridiculously pricey. I think my mom got this on sale at Macy's.










I've never been a fan of Gwen Stefani's clothing line mostly because it was way over the price that I'm willing to pay for. Then when my family (sister and cousin) started buying all this Harajuku Lovers bags all on sale, the green eyed monster caught me. Must be something about the family.
This bag is my second Harajuku Lovers bag. My mom bought it for me. She asked my yesterday if I wanted to own one more of this line, I didn't succumb to it because for one I don't really need it anymore. But when she got it and showed it to me today, I instantly fell in love with this one.

Cute ha?

Notice the shadow frame of this picture. Kinda like this picture was taken with a Holga Camera. Hihi.




I searched through the Harajuku Lovers website today and found this cute tote bag selling for $42. Haayyy.. the price you pay for the things that you only want.

(image courtesy of harajukulovers.com)


I might have to wait on this one.




forgive the all over editing.it's been a while since i tackled HTML.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got one too. it was a gift last christmas. i was planning to collect all harajuku bags coz coach is overrated :0

Gail T. said...

tag, you're it.