Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Break

So I'm hoping to end my spring break with this kind of sobriety shown in this picture. I'm hoping to start spring quarter with full energy and enthusiasm.

This picture was taken by Gene during our 1 year ani at the Royal Argosy Cruise (highly recommended for all the Seattle peeps out there, try their Crab Bisque entree.. reaalllyyy gooodd). I like this picture. When I first saw it I asked him, "is that me?", and when he said yes. I was astonished. I luuuvvv this picture! and also the person who took it.

I'm ending my work study this June. I'm planning to look for a job at the hospital. I already got my Phlebotomy certificate, so it's on to looking for actual jobs. I am looking towards applying at Children's Hospital, since I'm planning to work with kids in my future. Recently, I've been checking the job board in their website, but it only shows one opening during the nights. Anyway, I'll keep checking.

"Kamikaze"

My first drink as a legal person in this country. It tasted like lime juice or lemon juice.

So.. turning 21? Yes, I'm a certified adult now. More responsibilities though and more things to think about in life. I'm almost graduating so it's time for me to actually get on with my med school admissions stuff. I'm starting to study for the MCAT, piece by piece that is. OHHH... and I have to finish our citizenship papers. Sooo much stuff.. to do..

I wish the euphoria (sans the puking) I had during the day I had this shot taken didn't wore off. I wish that that night with less responsibilities did not end. But it had to. I woke up the next day and I knew I had more to do.

I really don't know if I'm still qualified to say, "Heck, I'm still young, I can take my time". At 21, I really don't know if I should start taking life seriously or just go with the flow like I did when you were 20, or 19 or 18 and so forth.

Anyway.. I have too much time on my hands today.

Heeyyy.. this is the first post in a long time with a photos.

Awesome.

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

it's funny, but i'm 22 and i truly believe i have all the time in the world because i'm still young. it's amazing how much time i think i gained back just by giving up on med school. :)