Friday, March 09, 2007

Finals I

I have this theory that when you wait until the day before a paper is due you can' t possibly get the best score (or at least an average score) on it, unless of course you're a really good writer and you already know what you're gonna write already. But I didn't know what to write about and I proved this theory with the 2nd paper I did for my Rome class. 2.4 baby. Yes, that's how much I crammed to do that paper. Quite sad.

Last class for my Blood Draw course tomorrow. I am pinning to get a 39/40 in the test tomorrow cause as it turns out (thanks to my lovely bf who reminded me about it), I have to get at least a 90 out of a 100 to get a 3.0 in that class. I already lost 8 points from the previous 3 quizzes that we had. Fun.

Anyway, I should be studying instead of blogging.

See you in a week.

No comments: