Monday, March 05, 2007

Finals Week.

*scratches head*

it's that time of the quarter again.

I have 4 to take. ho boy.

ok. breathe. breathe. i can do this.

breathe. breathe.

seriously, i can do this.

OK...
i'm ok..
let's just think of happy thoughts.

Tomorrow's Agenda: Study for PCHEM final. That will continue on until Tuesday.

Wednesday's Agenda: Study for Christianity final. That will continue on until Thursday.

Friday's Agenda: Study for Rome final, which will continue on until Saturday.

ALSO for Thursday and Friday's Agenda: Study for Phlebotomy class' final.

1 week to study. YEEYYY. I shall kick some butt. Who cares if I don't get registered with the classes that I want? If I kick some butt with finals, I'll be extra extra happy.

*jumps up and down*

ok. PEACE!

No comments: