Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"cause i'm learning to breathe"

photo-related

I
think I'm doing better with my photojournalism pictures. I think. Well, some of the photos that I've taken are pretty bland compared to the other photoj's pictures. But yeah, I think I'm getting better at it. I hope that the editor comments on something. I just need to know on what to improve on.

I've come a long way -- from being a photo-shy person that I am to becoming someone who actually loves taking photos. I'm really excited where this fondness will take me. I just hope that it takes me to a place that I will love and be happy with.

I haven't really taken any new pictures lately. No inspiration yet. No one's striking me with it. Nothing's striking me with it. I don't know.

Oh yeah, I updated my Flickr photopage, so go check it out.

And ahhh.. I got a photograph published on the front page of the university's student paper. I'll upload that issue SOON. I just don't have time right now to do it.

long distance friendship

I haven't talked to my two friends back in the PI. GAHH.. I miss them. It's funny because during my first two years here, I always call them every week. Now it's just once a month or not call them at all. I guess we're all busy with our lives now. They're preparing for their senior year , their "thesis" year, while me, I'm trying to still cope up with university stuff. I haven't heard a single story from them yet. No news. I wish I can go home this spring. Oh well. I just wish that we won't totally forget about each other.


"no communication does not mean an end to a friendship."

a birthday wishlist

.... so this was the Christmas wishlist that I posted way back in December of last year:

1) $$$ towards Europe trip

2)
Digital SLR - I have no idea what I kind want yet, but I want one.

4)
To start being a positive thinker.

5) SOMEONE, ANYONE, to go on a food trip with me.

6)
Talk to someone that I haven't talk to in a long time over a cup of joe.

10) World Peace... and I ain't joking here.

I got four of them granted (notice the missing numbers) last Christmas. So anybody wanna grant this remaining six on my birthday? =)

adding two more...

11)
A HUSKY dog.. the grey or the brown one.. suree.. stuff toy counts too if the actual dog is too expensive.. LOL.

12) Lacie 160GB Firewire External HD

No comments: