Monday, February 06, 2006

stress is getting the best out of me

i got slammed with a lot of work this weekend and to top it all off, i had to attend a friend's birthday party last friday.

i didn't get to finish all of the work that I was suppose to do.

physics killed me by 9pm last night. it's funny because i've been working on that homework for the past week and still i didn't get the chance to finish it.

english midterm today. why does english have to have midterms anyway?

math. well math's good to me. i have hw due on wednesday.

fafsa. DAMN IT! The most easiest job in the world and still i can't manage to finish it last weekend.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?

i use to thrive in stressful situations. you know, with the pressure mounting up on me and all. but last night, i just could not take it anymore. i just had to leave it all behind and sleep it off. the heck is wrong with me.

i cannot fail again. i think i can't take it if i fail again.

No comments: