Saturday, December 03, 2005

What If..

Curly suddenly runs away from our house. Of course we would be hysterical and everything. We think of ways of how to get him back --- Flyers, police, talk to people.. the whole nine yards. We do them, of course.

Then one day, as I'm typing my philosophy essay in our living room, I see a guy, through the close blinds, coming up to our front door holding Curly through a leash. I jump up, run to the door and open it. I giddily pet Curly. I stand up, look at this guy's face to thank him. Then, I see how cute this guy was.

Man... if only that can happen.... I swear, right now I'm thinking of getting Curly lost in order for some cute guy to rescue him and give him back to us.

Of course, this is just me dreaming.

hayy.. if only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah's comment:

ahahahahahaha.........ganon. gagamitin pa si Curly ha! grabe ka ha!

Liane said...

hahahahahaha.. para me use!! hahahhaa...