Friday, December 16, 2005

=( -- PART 2

It's so sad that one can't seem to conceal or guard his/her heart from the external elements that could hurt it.

False feelings. Presumptious feelings. "Crawly" feelings.

These elements are what I am talking about.

It's just so sad how we can fall for them and then suddenly one day it hits you that they're not true or that they're merely an act of pretentiousness done by your heart to you.

Why is it so hard to guard your heart from these elements? Because we seem to have the need to feel these feelings? Because we need to feel them in order to feel good about ourselves? Because we need them to assure ourselves that THAT person might actually like us?

Baket pa naimbento ang mga ganong klaseng feelings? I know that I've talked about this in this blog a million times now, but I guess ngayon lang ako napuruhan ng todohan tungkol sa ganyan.

During work today, I asked God if He could guard my heart against these elements. While I was asking him, I felt so sad because the only time that I go and talk to him is when I have problems.

I HATE THOSE FEELINGS! SALOT SILA SA BUHAY NG MGA TAO!


I just feel sad and bad right now. I need a place to vent out.

BAH HUMBUG!

CHRISTMAS!! COME NOW!! PLEASE!!! I beg.. because I'm slowly becoming a scrooge... just take a look at this:

EMO
words by: Natalie Imbruglia

5 comments:

Gail T. said...

no, liane, not a scrooge...
maybe you need a talk with boy abunda? hehehe. i had one last night (imaginary) as i was driving to pick up mama. it really helped me with my issues.

oi, sarah's new blog is at wordpress: http://outpouring.wordpress.com

my med school/pre-med one is at wordpress too because of its categories: http://gailt.wordpress.com

i briefly entertained moving sandalwood & chamomile to wordpress. hehehe. but unless i pay for it, it won't look as good. i wish blogger gives us categories for christmas... :) yay

k, i miss you so. how was finals?

Anonymous said...

haaa.. that's the problem gail, i don't want to confront it head on because I don't see the point in it.. parang napakashallow kasi e.. anywho finals is ok.. I already saw the results of my philosophy final and that was good...

i already know about sarah's website, she sent me an email about that.. i'll check out your website too...
ey, i can't come on sunday.. i feel so bad!!! =( i want to see faith dance pa naman..

and yeah.. i miss you too.. =( magkita sana tayo sometime before this break ends...

Anonymous said...

false feelings. *ahem. hehehe

~ sarah

Anonymous said...

sarah.. yeah.. AHEM.. hahahaha...

Gail T. said...

why can't you come? *raises eyebrows* hehehe.

yeah, there's the danger of putting more thought into something that appears to be nothing. but anyhow, talking to boy can therapeutic. hehehe.