Tuesday, December 20, 2005

=]

I just got finished watching Fantastic Four. It was a funny movie. HEHE. It actually has more comedic touch to it than action. OH! and let's not forget Julian McMahon and Chris Evans. TWO of the hottest guys that live in this planet.

So yesterday was the official start of my Christmas break. Slept till 1 pm. Got up at 3 pm. Vacuumed. Took my mom to work. Finally got something(s) for my aunt, who I got on our Christmas "bunutan" thing, thanks to my mom. Rented Fantastic Four. Went home and wrapped the something(s) up. Then, off I went again to pick up my mom.

What a day.

Tomorrow I shall go back to work. I'm working at Macy's right now as a seasonal helper. I'm part of the merchandise support team. It's a hard job for me considering I have to be on my feet for 7 hours. And being on my feet for that long drives my back and my legs nuts. Oh well. I'm just fulfilling one of my wants on my Christmas wishlist. HEHE. Plus it's something to do during the break. I really don't want to live like a bum for 2 weeks. I'll go nuts figuring out what to do BESIDES tinkering with my computer.

Anywho, I've been working on a meditating spell right now. One that can ward off "false" feelings. So, whenever you tend to feel "false" feelings, just tell yourself that the person you're having "false" feelings for is GAY. Tell yourself that a million times and THAT problem will surely go away. I SWEAR to YOU. It's that simple.. hehehehe..

My father will be arriving on Wednesday. My aunt and I will pick him up. DAMN. 3 parents in one house. GRRR. It's gonna be hard for me to stay out late now. HRMM. Minsan ko lang naman ginagawa e.. K lang. HEHEHE..

OK. I shall leave you with a picture thing of me and Curly. Did this during the week of Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

si Curly na naman. in fairness, they are pretty pictures.

as for the "false" feelings, i have 5 words, GAY na GAy talaga siya. you made me type it. sobra ka talaga, Liane. lol.

i hope you are having a great Christmas break.

~ sarah

Gail T. said...

julian, julian, julian. yummm. :) hahaha. ;)

it was greattt to see you. o ayan ha, more than one T yan. :)

Anonymous said...

sarah -- hindi mawawala yang kolokoy na iyan.. hehehehehe.. have fun on your break!

gail -- gaillll!!! i misshuuu!!! kahit nagkita tau kanina, i miss you pa rin.. haaayyyyyy....

btw.. SARAH!! i miss you too!! hehehehe..