Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graduation WishList

My sister has caused me to remember to do this (so don't blame me, ate!)

Materialistic version:

---> Macbook Black (wishful thinking, I KNOW, maybe I can get myself this next year)

---> International Charger for my iPod (preparing myself for the PI)

---> Starbucks Gift Card and/or Nordstrom Gift Card

---> A day of window shopping either in Portland or San Francisco (another wishful thinking.. but then again, San Francisco might come true.. hahahaha.. right Ate Inee?)

Oddly enough, these are all I wish for material wise.. 

As for "life" wishes:

---> For the Padre to go with us to Bohol

---> Decisiveness as to where to go for the family dinner after my department graduation

---> No rain in the PI between June 26-July 8

---> No more rain in Seattle (at least for the last days of spring and for the whole summer)

---> Job interviews after my PI vacation.

that's all folks!

No comments: