Sunday, October 28, 2007

WE have a TREE!!

(me opening the front door of our house) ...

Aunt: "Oh! We have a tree in our house!"

Me (confused about a woman standing by my mom's bedroom door and my aunt's words) : "We have a Christmas tree already?"

Aunt (laughing): "No!! C'mere and look"

(me walking towards the dining room and seeing this part of the tree inside the house)

Me: "OH... THHHAAATT KIND OF TREE."

HEHEHEHE.. yeah so that was funny to me. But this happened after a windstorm that hit Seattle two weeks ago. Quite fun. Well, not really. IT was quite scary. But on the upside, hot firemen came to our house. yehehehehe.. well one of them is hot, the other two were a bit old already.

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

is your house okay now? hehe. the ladies always say the firemen are really hot. :)