Sunday, October 07, 2007

spinning in physical and mental state

three days ago, i had a car accident. it was one for the books for me as it was very meaningful albeit the scariness of it. i was driving towards the Veteran's Affairs hospital to finish up my job application there to become a clinical lab assistant, a job description that I liked so much because i get to practice blood drawing.

towards the exit sign, i got into the accident. the car that i was driving spun around.

before i had that accident, i came across interstate morning traffic. it was literally hell for me because i was so tired and so frustrated about the traffic. i begun into thinking if that job was the right job to take while i'm at my situation right now. i was weighing pros and cons, thinking of things to consider, thinking of things that i have to think about even before i make a decision. i was so confused and so dazed that i just prayed to God to give me a sign that tells me not to take the job anymore.

in comes the accident. a sign. a big sign.

my mental state that day was in daze and confused situation, however, the accident alleviated it quite a bit. although, i was traumatized i feel like that day was a big lesson for me that i for sure will remember for the rest of my life. i've learned a lot of things and one of those was to thank God for being there for me always.

if i would've taken that job, i would've been in a spin state. my head would be all clouded from all information from school and be tired from all the stresses of travelling back and forth from the hospitals and from selling my ass off in my retail job.

i'm graduating in 6 months. 6 freaking months. i'm panicked and i'm excited.

before i graduate, i want to make the grade. but in order for me to do that i have to make school as my #1 priority.

i have to make sacrifices in order to survive and be rewarded graciously.

to friends whom i don't see or talk to anymore, thanks for staying as my friend.
to family, thanks for being there for me and understanding.
to a guy who cares much, thank you for always believing.


2 comments:

Gail T. said...

are you ok? are you hurt?

Anonymous said...

i hope you are doing fine!!!!!

you're graduating. school comes first. you can only do so much.