Monday, April 30, 2007

so does becoming "too available" beats the S out of you?

i was in a semi-annoyed mood yesterday for reasons that I don't even know if they were fair or not. i sometimes find myself in awe on how i can retain myself from being the "lashing out, irrational" person that i can get when i'm almost at the edge of being mad.

i find it very comforting that there are some people who care enough to tell you that you should not just lash out without even thinking about the reason you're lashing out. sometimes, i find it hard to do such. i speak with emotions rather than thoughts, which gets me into trouble most of the time.

i'm a highly sensitive person. i used to think that i wasn't, but until recently, i became overly sensitive.

maybe it's because of my lifestyle these days.

---

this quarter is my first quarter of my last year in college.

scary and exciting at the same time

No comments: