Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bente-Uno

9:47pm

I received a wonderful gift today. The hospital assistant in the surgery department that I volunteer at toured me around the operating rooms in the hospital, both the pavilion and the main one. It was a great experience, getting a first hand look at a real operating room. I also got a chance to sneak a peek on a surgery actually being done to someone. It was great. I can't really describe the feeling that I had when I was there. Basta. It was a great gift I could received and to think I received it on my 21st.

In my head, now more than ever, I have a good feeling. I am going to med school.

NO MATTER WHAT.


I AM AMAZED.

12:37pm

I need to get a camera phone.

It's my birthday!!

uhhh..

What else should i say??

IT'S MY BIRTHDAAYY!!


No comments: