Tuesday, February 06, 2007

21st happens only once in a lifetime

I'm almost 21 and umm.. for the sake of having a wishlist.. here's one.. i haven't done this before so.. bear with me.. hehehehehe..

Materials:

(1) Gift certificate from For Love of 21 - The accessories store of Forever 21

(2) Gift Certificate from Starbucks

(3) if you're really generous - 5th generation IPOD charger.

(4) 5th Generation 30gb Ipod Skins - to protect ipods from scratching and breaking

(5) 4x6 Printer Paper for my Canon Selphy CP510 printer

(6) Did I already mention Gift Certificate from Starbucks?

Untouchables:

(1) Have lunch/dinner with me @ Tony Roma's - I have a birthday certificate that they sent me. I want to use it. So have dinner/lunch with me.

(2) Hang out and talk with me whenever you and I are free.

(3) Have a "drink" with me.

(4) Tell me 21 things that I don't know about you.

(5) Bake me brownies

(6) Bake me SALMON (HINT HINT.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. *coughs* JAN JEN *coughs* )

(7) Visit me @ UW and have lunch with me or just hang around with me around the UDistrict or UVillage - I need some break time away from all the craziness.

(8) Tell me 5 things you don't like about me (ohhh.. free for allll.. hahahahaha.. )

(9) Give me one good website to visit.

(10) Tell me 1 thing that you like about me.

2 comments:

Gail T. said...

lianetot, i'd love to have lunch with you, but i'm feel like i work a 12-hour-shift every day.

here's one really good website. so good, i spend all but one of my online hours there. a well-kept secret: http://www.aznv.tv

i'll see if i can do something about that starbucks card...

Anonymous said...

i have a mandatory work-related conference on the 24th. But I'll be free after 6pm (i think). :)