Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thermochemistry, Early Rome 7 Kings, Romans sees Christians..

- Seattle had another snowstorm.
- Seattle has icy roads.
- I don't like Seattle when it snows during the end of the week.
- Seattle sucks when it snows and freezes below standard temperature.

I'm very whiny right now. I was itching to go out earlier but couldn't because it's so chilly outside AND the roads are covered with ice. BAD to drive on roads that are covered with ice. So I just stayed home and looked for e-coupons for ipods and Tiger OSX (which I had no luck by the way). I'm actually planning to buy a new iPod since I gave my old one to my dad and I'm also planning to buy a new operating system for my iBook since it's long overdue of an upgrade with its OS. I've been having trouble downloading some "10.4 required" apps lately so I have to be upgraded to a 10.4 system.

I've been rather busy again. It's a 3 day weekend (Martin Luther King Day on Monday) and of course, if it's a 3 day weekend, profs love to stack homeworks and readings on you. This quarter I'm taking: History of Christianity, History and Art History of Rome, and the second course of the Physical Chemistry series. So, I have a lot in my hands, LOTS of readings. PLUS, I'm working and planning to volunteer at the hospital. AND I also applied for Phlebotomy Course at North Seattle Comm College. So Yeah... it will be a busy quarter and so much for social life! I have to start getting use to it. I have to stop sleeping through bus rides and sleeping in between classes. It's quite hard to get back in the game when you have been out for a while, but I'm getting the hang of it so far. Next week, I'll probably in it 99.4%. HE. HE.

IMG_6176
Little Snowman 2006
(reminiscent of the snowstorm Seattle had last November 2006)

No comments: