Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 was fun. 2007 will be cooler.

Discovered new things.

  • I can actually keep my room clean. I re-did the whole layout of my room when my Christmas break started and yeah, I'm kinda digging the new look. Although, I have to accustom or rather train myself to fix my stuff. It gets too crowded in my room when there are too much stuff.

  • I discovered that I have the power to become uber crazy when I'm drunk. It's true, people do the craziest things when they're drunk. AND they also go through the most embarassing things.

  • I discovered that I can make the FIRST move to the things that I want most and HEY, making the first move isn't so bad at all. You actually can get what you want.

  • I've been through phases this year. It was crazy.

Trashed the old things.

  • I trashed some bad vibes around me. It wasn't the nicest thing I've ever done, but at least I got it out of my system AND my environment.

  • I made some people mad AND I made some people think with this ENTRY.


Discovered things about myself and my surroundings.

When people do things that I despise, I realize that I despise it because I myself do the same thing that they do.
I realized that no matter how hard you try, you'll still expect from others.
I realized that nothing in this world can be permanent. It always ends up being messed up.
I learned not to push myself into somewhere I don't belong to.
I learned to watch my back even more.
I learned the power of true friendship.
I learned the art of being passive aggressive.


To the people that I have met, thank you for the lasting impressions you gave me.
To the few that I have hurt, for that I am sorry. I don't expect for things to get back to the way they are, because I know that IT will never will.


Goodluck and God bless with this year everyone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.


img_6227.JPG

No comments: