Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today...

* We had visitors during my work hours today. They are from the corporate office just trying to see how the place looks and how it's doing. One of the ladies has a British/Aussie accent when she said hi to me. I am amazed with British accents. 

* I was able to do some job hunting today. 

* I received another package from Proactiv today. I am sending it back as I have way too many kits  at my disposal right now. The customer service lady that I talked to at first told me that I had to pay shipping in order to send it back (big "HUH?" for me), so I decided to keep it. Then, I thought what's $5.95 vs $45? So, I gave them a call back to ask about the return shipping, this time it was a guy that I talked to and he issued me a return shipping label. Hmm.. I guess that lady was not completely trained on return policies. 

* Sites like these - unclutterer.com and thesimpledollar.com inspires me.

* I also remembered that I can get gift cards through ebay for less than $20-$30 their normal price. 

* Clinic did not call me today. I hope they call tomorrow. 

No comments: