Thursday, July 26, 2007

Risk Management and the Photos

STRESS MANAGEMENT

I got a lesson 101 on how to handle a stressful situation yesterday at work. Working in retail will really show you how to handle stress.. good place to work at when you need some practice on stress management..

Here's the scenario:

Credit card swiper wasn't working.. I had three customers who want to pay with credit card.. LUCKILY they were really patient ones.. they ended up just paying with cash.. but i really felt bad making them wait because i really hate it when other people wait out for me, makes me feel guilty especially if they're doing me a favor..

Thank you God for everything that you put me through today and thanks for the lessons.

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT


I got a credit card two days ago. My mom suggested that I get one so I can build up my credit line. It's a good idea actually, but then again, I really have to be careful with it. I'm scared to use it because you know CREDIT, makes you want to use it because it's just there. But I'm making it a point to limit my usage of it, so for the most part of my usage, I am just going to leave it at the house. My main purpose of usage for it is if I am going to make a big purchase. God, please guide me in controlling myself.

I need to use cash from now on when paying for food.

I need to use debit card for everyday needs and sometimes wants. NOT FOR FOOD.

I need to be savvy. Seriously.

PHOTOS FROM THE PHONE

175th light.. on my way to worky.

Northgate Mall Parking Lot. Clear pic

oh.. the sun is shining.. we don't see the sun 3/4 of the year here in seattle

we see this 3/4 of the year here in seattle, droplets of rain on our cars windows (which we had all week last week.)

me and Reymond.

More pictures coming soon. Canada ones.

No comments: