Monday, March 13, 2006

Trust/Mistrust/Hypocritical Notions.

I now know the feeling of having your family talk behind your back.

Sometimes it sucks when they don't trust you enough to do the right thing.

Sometimes the feeling of doing good just isn't good enough.

Sometimes you just don't know what position to put yourself into.

Sometimes you just don't know how to act.

In some ways, I deserve it.

In some ways, I feel like I don't deserve it.

But they're family. I can't live without them. They're my go-to people when I'm in trouble.

So, I just have to live with it.

---


I've never felt so much motivation in my life.

One, I have been mistrusted.
Two, I was somewhat pressured
Three, Passing just makes me want to be happy
Four, I just want to be motivated.

I think the mistrust got stuck in my head now. The words that I heard from yesterday just wounded my heart so bad. Pati pala sa family, talking behind each others back is a common thing. Hmm.. I guess, I do it to. I also talk behind their backs. I guess this is the consequence for that. This is sad. Even family's talk behind each other's back. I thought only friends do that.

1 comment:

grai said...

why did you change ur blog add?